Apply for a Scholarship
The CT Community Foundation Scholarship Program
Thank you for exploring this opportunity. We look forward to working with you as you pursue your goals in higher education.
For most CCF scholarship funds, applicants must reside in our 21-town service area and be planning to attend college for the first time. However, some funds have different requirements, so please consult the various guidelines below.
We provide online applications for your convenience. If, after reading through the guidelines/applications below, you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Tallitha Richardson at 203-753-1315 x 126 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: If you are re-applying for continued support, please first consult your award letter from the previous year in order to determine which fund(s) you received. If you do not still have your award letter, please request this information by email at email@example.com.
- February 15 (11:59 PM) for re-applicants (previous recipients, except for Leever scholarship re-applicants)
- March 15 (11:59 PM) for new (first-time) applicants (and for Leever scholarship re-applicants)
Based on past experience, we recommend not waiting until the last minute to submit your application, in case there are any technical issues or questions that you might have during the process.
- Most CCF scholarship applicants will just use our general application form, which can be used to apply for all CCF scholarship funds (except for those few funds listed in the Special Funds Application tab below).
- Here is a list of the General Scholarship funds and their criteria: General Scholarship Funds Worksheet.
- To access the online General Application, please follow these links:
New Applicants, Re-Applicants
Special Funds Application
For students applying to one or more of the special funds listed below, please follow one of the following links: New Applicants , Re-Applicants
Please note, this application is ONLY used for the specific funds below:
- Post University Malcolm Baldrige School of Business Scholarship
- Malcolm Baldrige Scholarship Fund (for International Trade/Manufacturing)
- Sergeant Felix M. DelGreco, Jr. Scholarship Fund
- Harris Family Scholarship Fund
- Lois Livingston McMillen Memorial Fund
- Naomi Mildred Nicoll Fund
- Carl J. Niedzial Memorial Fund
- Persbacker Family Fund
- Roxbury Volunteer Fire Department Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Dr. and Mrs. Arthur F. Sullivan Fund
- Warren Congregational Church Scholarship Fund
For more information on our Special Scholarship Funds and their criteria, please see the Special Scholarship Funds Worksheet.
Harold & Ruth Ann Leever Scholarship Application
- The deadline for the Leever scholarship is March 15th.
- The scholarship is for the children of MacDermid, Inc. employees worldwide.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: For 2016, new Leever scholarship requests will not be considered. However, renewal of scholarship awards to existing, qualified Leever recipients will be honored. These students may reapply here.
Kellogg Scholarship Program Application
- The deadline for the Kellogg Scholarship Program is March 15th.
- The applicant must be the child or stepchild of a current Hubbard-Hall employee.
- The scholarships are available to students that are entering or currently in college earning an undergraduate degree or to students in a program at an accredited trade school.
- Students may click here to apply.