Apply for a Scholarship
Connecticut Community Foundation Scholarships
To be eligible to receive a scholarship from Connecticut Community Foundation, applicants must reside in our 21-town area and be planning to attend college for the first time. However, some funds have different requirements, so please consult the various guidelines below.
We provide online applications for your convenience. If, after reading through the guidelines/applications below, you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Tallitha Richardson at 203.753.1315, x 126 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: If you are re-applying for continued support, please first consult your award letter from the previous year in order to determine which fund(s) you received. If you do not still have your award letter, please request it via email to email@example.com.
- February 15 (11:59 p.m. for re-applicants (except for Leever scholarship re-applicants)
- March 15 (11:59 p.m.) for first-time applicants (and for Leever scholarship re-applicants)
Based on past experience, we recommend not waiting until the last minute to submit your application, in case there are any technical issues or questions that you might have during the process.
Special Funds Application
For students applying to one or more of the special funds listed below, please use either the new applicants or re-applicants form.
Please note, this application is ONLY used for the specific funds below:
- Post University Malcolm Baldrige School of Business Scholarship
- Malcolm Baldrige Scholarship Fund (for International Trade/Manufacturing)
- Sergeant Felix M. DelGreco, Jr. Scholarship Fund
- Harris Family Scholarship Fund
- Lois Livingston McMillen Memorial Fund
- Naomi Mildred Nicoll Fund
- Carl J. Niedzial Memorial Fund
- Persbacker Family Fund
- Roxbury Volunteer Fire Department Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Dr. and Mrs. Arthur F. Sullivan Fund
- Warren Congregational Church Scholarship Fund
For more information on our special scholarship funds, please see the special scholarship funds worksheet.
Harold and Ruth Ann Leever Scholarship
- The deadline for the Leever scholarship is March 15th.
- The scholarship is for the children of MacDermid, Inc. employees worldwide.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: For 2016, new Leever scholarship requests will not be considered. However, renewal of scholarship awards to existing, qualified Leever recipients will be honored. These students may reapply here.
- The deadline for the Kellogg Scholarship is March 15.
- The applicant must be the child or stepchild of a current Hubbard-Hall employee.
- The scholarships are available to students who are entering or currently in college earning an undergraduate degree or to students in a program at an accredited trade school.
- Students may click here to apply.